Flood Insurance relating to your elevation

Your General liability, commercial property and home insurance will not cover any flood damages to your building.
A personal and commercial flood policy can protect you from any damages caused by a flood.
Click on this link to see the different elevation to determine your quote for a flood policy.

Leave a Reply